La Francesca, a special site for those who love nature, environment and silence
- Reservations: a deposit equivalent to 30% of the total amount is requested when booking. On arrival guests will be requested to pay balance. A credit card is requested as a guarantee. If you have not got one, please settle your account balance before arrival. No reductions for late arrivals or early departures.
- Cancellations: the deposit will be refunded – deducted an amount of Eur 60,00 – only if cancellation is made at least 30 days before arrival
- We do not accept reservations for a specific cottage; preferences will be satisfied with an extra cost of Eur 50,00 only if the cottage is available. It cannot be rent by a number of people exceeding the one indicated in the price-list (infants included). Pieces of furniture and equipments such as chairs, covers and towels cannot be taken out of or moved from a cottage to another.
- Parking: free in the areas indicated (1 car per cottage, except vans and SUVs).
- Damages: guests on arrival will check up the good state of furniture and fittings. Any missing or damaged item has to be notified immediately. Repairs will be carried out as soon as possible. For non-urgent and out of office hours' assistance (before 8 and after 19) an amount of Eur 10,00 will be charged.
- Complaints are taken into consideration only if they are brought to our attention on arrival.
- Take care of your own personal belongings; we are not responsible for thefts or damages caused to vehicles.
- Environment: please avoid loud noises; do not smoke in the common areas and do not throw cigarette-butts on the ground. To preserve the park, please do not pick flowers, damage plants or light fires and barbecues.
- Children: La Francesca is the ideal place to discover environment. In the common areas, but mainly at the restaurant, they have to respect other people’s quietness.
- On departure guests have to replace furnishings in the original location, wash up dishes, clean refrigerator, put bottles, papers and rubbish in the proper containers, turn heating and power switch to OFF.
- Visitors: they have to be notified to the reception for enregistration.
- Sport equipments and swimming-pools: access allowed during opening hours with respect of the regulations in force. Always take shower and wear swim-cap before entering the pools.
- Pets: admitted. An amount of Eur 8,00 is charged. Not to be taken onto the beach, to the swimming-pool, bar and restaurant. Owners are requested to pick up excrements.
The above rules are intended to be generally accepted by guests. They are clearly evident in our website and are sent together with the receipt of the payment on account.