- Swimming Pool
- Bar Market
- Upper Bungalows
- Small villas B and C
- Small villas D and C
- Apartments B
The Resort is situated along Ligurian Eastern Riviera, in a 15 hectares' protected area rich in pine-trees and mediterranean maquis (an average of 800 sq.m. for each guest and a sea coast of 1 km), facing the sea of the Cinque Terre.
The 55 villas and apartments, all overlooking the sea, are the ideal place for a holiday immersed in nature. The microclimatic features of La Francesca are due to its favourable position facing South and protected from the North winds. Medium temperatures, in fact, during the coldest months seldom fall below 10° and weather is dry and sunny for most of the year and windy in Summer.
La Francesca is a self-sufficient settlement, where you can spend your time with no hurry or constraint. Tourists, who nowadays are more and more desirous to discover landscapes, scents and natural flavours, find in La Francesca the ideal place for a stay in all seasons.
- without uphill and downhill
- with 24/7 service
- conditioned air
- sandy beach on the doorstep
La Francesca is not for you
- attention to requests
- a relaxing holiday on a downhill to the sea
- the houses do not have (not needed, but it is also our choice) air conditioning, the pebble beach can be reached by foot in just few minutes
- cars can "rest" in large parking lots
- we protect the surrounding nature full of trees, fruits and flowers, from noise and light pollution
- we do not use any harmful substance to eliminate the natural inhabitants of this small corner of Liguria, which we offer for your stay